Saturday 3 September 2011

freakin food.

one of my challenge here is to get really good at making food.(for you suckers who are obviously not believing that i also have those skills, you are very wrong.)


I made those in blue and blackberries ice creams.YES.          
another thing im kind of mastering in.SMOOTHIES. my favourite one : bananas, raspberries, yoghurt, soja milk, cinnamon, lemon juice, cranberry sauce, orange juice.mmmmmmmmmh.
i usually begin my day with this and BAM im happy.
some tips.pasta with feta cheese and grilled tomatoes are wicked.oooooh and i just remembered that Paige and I actually made our home made pasta.worst look ever.it looked like bowels.but mmmmmh.we put some cooked pumpkin, feta cheese, pepppers and spinach.


                                      







No comments:

Post a Comment